A Dino File is a type of data file present in Dino Crisis 2 and Dino Crisis 3. As its name suggests, its sole purpose is to provide information on the dinosaurs encountered in the game. They are 11 of these in Dino Crisis 2, and can be found like any other file. In Dino Crisis 3, they, like all other files, can only be founded and downloaded into the S.O.A.R. mainframe through accessing data points around the Ozymandias.
Dino Crisis 2Edit
- Velociraptor - Located in the Water Tower by the Save Shop.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex - Located in the Entrance area of the Military Facility.
- Allosaurus - Located on the corpse at the Suspension Bridge.
- Compsognathus - Located in the Research Lounge of the Research Facility.
- Pteranodon - Located under the wrecked truck in the dock area of the Third Energy Facility.
- Mosasaurus - Located in the 3rd Energy Control Room of the Third Energy Facility.
- Plesiosaurus - Located in the Inside Cooling Aqueduct, near the deceased diver, of the 3rd Energy Reactor.
- Inostrancevia - Located near a corpse in City Front/Haul Road.
- Triceratops - Located in the Materials Yard after the Allosaurus Nest.
- Oviraptor - Located in the City/Living Quarters① under the corpse near the wrecked Jeep.
- Giganotosaurus - Located in the Data Control Room of the Missile Silo.
- Finding all 11 Dino Files in Dino Crisis 2 rewards the player with the EPS Platinum Card, which grants infinite ammo.