Hey, guys. Forerunner, here. Today I scanned thirty three examples of room concept art from the DINO CRISIS 2 Official Guide Book published by Famitsu.
Read more >
Hey guys! Forerunner, here! I wanted to take this opportunity to list down a To-Do list for the next two months. Our community is slowly expanding on the Discord channel as we get fans with specialties doing their bit for the website, which seems to be one of the few Dino Crisis fansites remaining.
- Create a Project page listing PC tools that users can use to extract or modify files in their copies of Dino Crisis and Dino Crisis 2.
- Cleanup the Dino Crisis 3 creature articles.
- Create an article for the cancelled Dino Crisis 4 project.
- Upload all Dino Crisis 2 cutscene videos to their respective articles.
- Finish creating articles for the Dino Crisis and Dino Crisis 3 cutscenes.
- Find PC mirrors of the Dino Crisis mobile phone game for us to write about.
- Obtain scans …
Read more >
Do you think we can create character pages for the characters that appear in the manhua like they do for the characters of the BIOHAZARD manhuas of resident evil?
- Tom (manhua)
- Edward Kirk (manhua)
- Regina (manhua)
- Gail (manhua)
- Rick (manhua)
- Cooper (manhua)
- Guerrilla leader
Hi Dansky here, doing my first blog in Dino Crisis wiki. For your information, i played little of Dino Crisis, i completed Dino Crisis 2 but never played Dino Crisis 3. I noticed that there are pages in this wiki which contains sub between items and location, lack of image, and room that needed to be filled. I been busy lately trying to filled them out the best i can, and try to categorized them according to the right source. I'm in need of some help for any Dino Crisis wiki contributor to help me in this wiki. Basically on pages that needed to be filled.
Here is the stub pages so far.
If anything, just post it on my message wall. Thats all, bye!
03:01, August 12, 2014 (UTC)Read more >
Success! We're beginning the process of transcribing the Japanese Dino Crisis 2 files over to the wiki so that, in future, we can compare the two and find any translation errors - Dino Crisis 2/errors will be used to catalog the findings. As of right now, we have finished transcribing Velociraptor and Doctor's Papers, Time shift.Read more >